Benchmade Knife Company has recently shown off their latest in EDC folder knives with the new 317 Weekender.
Benchmade Knife Company states “A modern take on a classic knife pattern.
The 317 Weekender™ is a Benchmade redux of a traditional slip-joint multi-blade pocketknife tailored for your favorite weekend adventures.
Featuring CPM-S30V steel, the Weekender™ boasts a clip-point main blade, a smaller utility drop-point blade, and a folding bottle opener – everything you need to complete your camp chores and enjoy a cold one by the fire.
From whittling wood to preparing the day’s catch, the 317 Weekender™ is an urban-friendly, campsite-ready jack of all trades.”
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Finish/Color:Stonewash
- Blade Steel:CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape:Clip-point
- Clip Type:N/A
- Clip Position:N/A
- Handle Material:G10
- MOLLE Compatible:No
- Use:Every Day, Outdoor
- Blade Style:Clip-Point
- Handle Material:Blade Finish: Finish Satin Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60) Handle Material: Cool Gray G10
- Blade Length:2.97/1.97″ | 7.16/5.00cm
- Blade Thickness:0.090″ | 2.286mm
- Open Length:7.05/6.05″ | 16.89/17.91cm
- Closed Length:4.08″ | 9.78cm
- Handle Thickness:0.40″ | 10.16mm
- Weight:2.28oz | 64.64g
To learn more about Benchmade Knife Company. CLICK HERE