Benchmade Knife Company has recently launched their latest custom blade with the new 945-221 Mini Osborne folder knife.
Benchmade Knife Company states “Fans and collectors of the Osborne family— one of Benchmade’s most iconic designs—will notice the classic reverse tanto blade shape coupled with a brand-new pattern on the Damasteel® blade.
Called Ægir™, the pattern is inspired from Norse mythology, and takes design cues from the Baltic Sea.
The new design has fat carbon “Arctic Storm” handles with flowing blue accents and gold-plated floating back spacers which give this limited edition Osborne a cold look, like the chilling waters off Sweden’s coast.
This one-of-a-kind knife rounds out the 940 Osborne family with eye-catching styling to augment an EDC collection.
Like all Gold Class knives, this Osborne is not an ordinary design and will sell out fast.”
- BBlade Edge:Plain
- BBlade Finish/Color:Damasteel
- BBlade Steel:Damasteel (58-60HRC)
- BBlade Style/Shape:Reverse Tanto
- BClip Type:Mini Split Arrow
- BClip Position:Reversible Tip-Up
- BHandle Material:Fat Carbon
- BLanyard Hole:No
- BMOLLE Compatible:No
- BUse:Every Day
- BBlade Style:Plain Reverse Tanto
- BHandle Material:Blade Finish: Damasteel Blade Steel: Damasteel (58-60) Handle Material: Arctic Storm Fat Carbon w/ Aqua Anodized Bolsters
- BLADE LENGTH:2.92” | 7.42cm
- BBLADE THICKNESS:0.104” | 2.642mm
- BOPEN:6.76” | 17.17cm
- BCLOSED:3.84” | 9.754cm
- BWEIGHT:2.24oz | 63.50g
- BHANDLE THICKNESS:0.43” | 10.795mm
To learn more about Benchmade Knife Company. CLICK HERE