Benchmade Knife Company has recently shown off their latest with the new 5370FE shootout Auto knife.
Benchmade Knife Company states “The 5370FE Shootout™ double-action out-the-front automatic is the perfect off-hand backup.
The molded CF-Elite® handle features a detailed grip texture that provides fast indexing and greater control in high-pressure scenarios.
At the same time, the Flat Earth PVD coated CPM-CruWear® blade offers high strength and durability for all cutting tasks.
A carbide glass breaker and a reversible pocket clip round out this versatile tool.
Made in the USA and fully loaded with our latest tech, the 5370FE Shootout™ packs a punch.”
- Blade Length:3.51″ | 8.92cm
- Blade Thickness:0.100″ | 2.54mm
- Open Length:8.22″ | 20.88cm
- Closed Length:4.71″ | 11.97cm
- Handle Thickness:0.51″ | 12.95mmWeight:2.80oz | 79.38g
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Finish/Color:Flat Earth
- Blade Steel:CPM-CruWear® (63-65)
- Blade Style/Shape:Tanto
- Clip Type:Deep-Carry
- Clip Position:Reversible Tip-Down
- Glass Breaker:Yes
- Handle Material:CF-Elite™
- Lanyard Hole:No
- MOLLE Compatible:No
- Use:Every Day, Tactical
- Blade Style:Plain Tanto
- Blade Finish: Finish Flat Earth Blade Steel: CPM-CruWear (63-65 HRC) Handle Material: CF-Elite
To learn more about Benchmade Knife Company. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL