Benchmade Knife Company has recently debuted a new out the front auto-knife for 2022 with the 5370FE Shootout.
Benchmade Knife Company states “In a world where most out-the-front automatics are expensive and heavy, there is a demand for a lightweight and affordable OTF auto.
Enter the 5370FE Shootout™. This Black Class knife was designed with law enforcement and tactical personnel in mind.
It is the perfect weak-hand backup for anyone concerned with gross-motor deployment under stress.
The 5370FE™ Shootout handles are CF-Elite®, a carbon-fiber filled Nylon that increases rigidity and allows for reliable deployment.
The molded CF-Elite® has detailed texture that could not be milled into aluminum, Flat Earth PVD coated CPM-CruWear® blades, Carbide glass breaker and a reversible clip.
Made in the USA and stocked full of features and premium materials, the 5370FE Shootout™ packs a punch.”
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Finish/Color:Flat Earth
- Blade Steel:CPM-CruWear® (63-65)
- Blade Style/Shape:Tanto
- Clip Type:Deep-Carry
- Clip Position:Reversible Tip-Down
- Glass Breaker:Yes
- Handle Material::CF-Elite™
- Lanyard Hole:No
- MOLLE Compatible:No
- Use:Every Day, Tactical
- Blade Style:Plain Tanto
- Blade Finish: Finish Flat Earth Blade Steel: CPM-CruWear – (63-65 HRC) Handle Material: CF-Elite
- Blade Length:3.51″ | 8.92cm
- Blade Thickness:0.100″ | 2.54mm
- Open Length:8.22″ | 20.88cm
- Closed Length:4.71″ | 11.97cm
- Handle Thickness:0.51″ | 12.95mm
- Weight:2.80oz | 79.38g
To learn more about Benchmade Knife Company. CLICK HERE