Benchmade Knife Company has debuted their latest in lightweight folder knives with the new 15535 TAGGEDOUT folder knife.
Benchmade Knife Company states “Here’s a hunt-inspired Bugout-like knife for the lightweight hunters who travel long distances.
When going far with a kit on your back, every ounce of weight carried matters.
This lightweight and slim hunting folder can handle any task while in the wilderness—from prepping food at camp to skinning or field dressing animals to cutting paracord.
Light in weight, high in visibility, slim in pocket feel, and a razor-sharp cut from the CPM-154 steel with SelectEdge® application make the new 15535 Taggedout a go-to for go-far adventures.”
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Finish/Color:Satin
- Blade Steel:CPM-154 (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape:Clip-point
- Clip Type:Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position:Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material:Grivory
- Handle Color:Orange
- Lanyard Hole:Yes
- MOLLE Compatible:No
- Use:Hunting, Outdoor
- Blade Style:Clip-Point
- Blade Finish: Finish Satin Blade Steel: CPM-154 Handle Material: Orange Grivory
- Blade Length:3.50″ | 8.89 cm
- Blade Thickness:0.09″ | 2.286mm
- Open Length:8.13″ | 20.65cm
- Closed Length:4.63″ | 11.76cm
- Handle Thickness:0.49″ | 12.446mm
- Weight:2.10oz | 59.534g
To learn more about Benchmade Knife Company. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL