CRKT has recently shown off their latest in folder knives with the Ken Onion Designed Bona Fide Limited edition folding knife.
CRKT states “World-renowned designer Ken Onion made Hawaii home many years ago. So, to pay tribute to his deep love of the island’s rich culture and verdant landscape, he designed the Bona Fide™ w/S35VN Blade Steel everyday carry folding knife to suggest the shape of a traditional Hawaiian waʻa, or canoe.
And with Field Strip Gen II, it’s just as powerful as it looks.”
- Blade Length:3.55″ (90.25 mm)
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Steel:S35VN
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Blade Thickness:0.13″ (3.40 mm)
- Overall Length:8.19″ (207.98 mm)
- Closed Length:4.66″ (118.44 mm)
- Weight:5.10 oz. (144.58g)
- Handle:6Al4V Ti
- Style:Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
To learn more about CRKT. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL