GiantMouse Knives has expanded on their ACE Grand Series of folder knives with the addition of natural canvas micarta handles.
GiantMouse Knives states “The ACE Grand is our EDC friendly version of the popular GM5.
With the GM5 we set out to create what we felt would be a “magnum opus” – the ultimate GiantMouse folder to date.
A cool design with an even cooler look and finish.
While the ACE Grand still checks every box on the list, we changed a couple of things.
We went for a nice American made Canvas Micarta for the rounded scales, and went with nested liners and a strong liner lock.
We did keep the large stout backspacer (in titanium) for strength but added a nice deep carry wire pocket clip, for a nice comfortable carry.
The Elmax steel blade was designed to be perfect for all-around use, and we kept it exactly like it was in the GM5.
A high Saber Flat Grind makes it a strong but very effective slicer, and the pronounced swedge provides a fine point for penetration without losing strength at the tip.”
- Blade Steel: Uddeholm Elmax SuperClean. Satin finish.
- Handle: Natural Canvas Micarta
- Backspacer: Titanium
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 3.3125″ (81.14mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame.
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″ (4mm)
- Handle Length: 4.5″ (114.3mm)
- Overall Length: 7.875″ (200mm)
- Weight: 4.75oz (135g)
To learn more about GiantMouse Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL