CRKT in their 2021 new product roll out has released a new fixed blade knife the Tailbone.
CRKT states “At first glance the Tailbone™ fixed blade outdoor knife passes as an ordinary neck knife with a paracord-wrapped handle.
But in hand, it comes to life.
The machine chain handle moves for superb ergonomics but remains perfectly rigid when cutting or slicing.
It’s highly usable and perfectly unexpected”
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Full Control: Grooves on blade for cutting control
- Useful Utility: Flexible machine chain handle ergonomically rests in your hand while rigid in vertical cutting
- Traditional Wrap: Cord wrapped handle is highly functional and provides grip
- Lightweight Utility: Thermoplastic sheath protects the blade when not in use
- Blade Length:2.13″ (53.98 mm)
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Steel:8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish:Stonewash
- Blade Thickness:0.15″ (3.91 mm)
- Overall Length:6.31″ (160.35 mm)
- Weight:2.00 oz. (56.70g)
- Handle:Chain links tang – 45Mn Carbon Steel; cord wrapped handle
- Style:Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material:Polypropylene
- Sheath Weight:1.00 oz. (28.35g)
To learn more about CRKT. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL