CRKT announced the expansion of their popular everyday carry knife the CEO with the new Burgundy model.
CRKT states “At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket.
And that’s exactly the way the CEO Burgundy folding knife was designed.
With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry.”
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Strong And Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Fast Opening: Recessed thumbstud with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade fast
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Slim clip fits comfortably in pocket
- Blade Length:3.11″ (78.92 mm)
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Steel:D2
- Blade Finish:Stonewash
- Blade Thickness:0.09″ (2.18 mm)
- Overall Length:7.63″ (193.68 mm)
- Closed Length:4.45″ (112.98 mm)
- Weight:2.20 oz. (62.37g)
To learn more about CRKT. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL