Giant Mouse Knives has recently expanded on the Ace Nimbus series of folder knives with the release of the ACE Nimbus V2 featuring green canvas micarta grips.
Giant Mouse Knives states “The original ACE Nimbus was created to be the perfect outdoor companion, designed with rugged Nordic tool knives in mind.
We decided to take the “tool / working knife” design concept even further with version 2, by rounding the scales for a more ergonomic grip, using Elmax steel, and replacing the bearings with our own special bronze washers.
A strong, capable knife, with a sleek useful puuku-like blade profile, the Nimbus cuts like a dream due to the high full flat grind and thin edge.
A modern looking folder with attitude and a ton of cutting power.”
- Blade Steel: Elmax. Satin finish.
- Handle: Green Canvas Micarta.
- Clip: Wire – Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened – Bead Blasted.
- Pivot Mechanism: Bronze Washers.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 3″ (76.2mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.138″ (3.5mm)
- Handle Length: 4.1875″ (106.36mm)
- Overall Length: 7.25″ (184.15mm)
- Weight: 3.8oz (107.73g)
To learn more about Giant Mouse Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL