Giant Mouse Knives has recently announced the expansion of their Iona series of liner lock folder knives with the addition of blue,green, and orange color options.
Giant Mouse Knives states “The G10 handle with Anso-texture provides for a comfortable but sure grip, and M390 steel – one of the best steels available in our humble opinion – holds an edge and cuts like a dream!
Light but strong, with a nested liner-lock and a solid stainless wire clip, the G10 Iona is the perfect EDC folder to drop in the pocket, bag, truck or wherever you might need a dependable knife with good cutting power and great action.”
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. Satin finish.
- Handle: Blue G10.
- Clip: Wire – Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened.
- Pivot Mechanism: Bronze washers.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.112″ (2.85mm)
- Handle Length: 4″ (101.6mm)
- Overall Length: 7″ (177.8mm)
- Weight: 2.7oz (76.5g)
To learn more about Giant Mouse Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL