Giant Mouse Knives has recently announced the expansion of their Biblio series of folder knives with the addition of burgundy and black-grey canvas Micarta handles.
Giant Mouse Knives states “GiantMouse fans love the Biblio.
It’s a great EDC folder that combines good looks, superior ergonomics, and exceptional performance.
Now we’ve turned those good looks up to eleven with the addition of burgundy and black-grey canvas Micarta.
We decided to throw a satin finish on the blade of the burgundy model, and this flipper screams elegance!
The black-grey model sports a stonewashed blade, which looks badass with the contrasting, yet muted colors in the canvas.”
– Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. Satin finish.
– Handle: Burgundy Canvas Micarta – Bead Blasted.
– Clip: Wire – Reversible.
– Liner: AISI 420 Hardened – Bead Blasted.
– Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
– Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
– Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
– Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3mm)
– Handle Length: 4″ (101.6mm)
– Overall Length: 6.875″ (174.6mm)
– Weight: 3.7oz (104.9g)
EXTRA GALLERY. CLICK TO ENLARGE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL