Halfbreed Blades has entered into their second generation of the LBF-01 Large Bush Folder knife.
Halfbreed Blades state “The LBF-01 Gen-2 by Halfbreed Blades, represents the most recent addition to the LBF Series, a collection of globally renowned and rugged folding knives.
Serving as the folding counterpart to our high-performance LBK-01 fixed blade knife, the LBF-01 Gen-2 is nothing less than a compact pocket powerhouse!
Staying true to its lineage, the LBF-01 Gen-2 is a versatile field utility folding knife designed to meet the demands of military personnel, emergency first responders, outdoor enthusiasts, devoted EDC gear aficionados, and collectors who appreciate premium-quality production tools.
More than just a compact folder, the LBF model 01 Gen-2 is a meticulously crafted tool, engineered with precision and packed with a plethora of sought-after features, including several innovative additions.
These features are indispensable for a cutting tool of this caliber, designed with near-indestructible toughness in mind and constructed from premium materials.
The LBF-01 Gen-2 is engineered to deliver unwavering performance and exceptional quality across a wide range of scenarios.
However, it’s important to note, as a general disclaimer, this knife is not your typical gentleman’s pocket knife.
Given its overall length, weight, material selection, and construction specifications, the LBF-01 Gen-2 is exclusively intended for the most dedicated and hardcore users.”
- G10 and stainless-steel laminate frame construction offers exceptional structural integrity.
- Overbuilt proprietary LINQ Lock offers a positive and extremely secure lockup.
- USA made 5.5mm thick CPM 3V super steel blade features an easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Ambidextrous thumb studs facilitate a smooth and fast blade deployment.
- Titanium pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Heat treated and PVD coated Bohler K110 tool steel, glass breaker/crusher pommel.
- A deep blade fuller optimizes weight distribution.
- Hard-wearing, PVD blade coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion.
- G10 handle scale colour options include Black, Dark Earth, Ranger Green, Hi-Viz Orange, Cherry Red, Sapphire Blue and Jade Green.
- The modified drop point and blade geometry are highly functional, offering remarkable overall utility. Tasks ideally suited to the blade include slicing, thrust cuts, woodworking including carving, chopping, drilling, skinning, and other field processing activities.
Radiused edges. The entire perimeter of the handle and portions of the blade controlled by direct contact with the hand are machine radiused to reduce abrasion and increase comfort with non-gloved hands.
- Extra-large finger choil aids control for more intricate cutting tasks.
- Jimping at key points along the frame enhances handling characteristics, including forward of the handle, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- G-10 FRAG pattern 3D textured handle scales are ergonomically contoured for non-abrasion to hands and during pocket carry.
- Secured to the frame with steel torx fittings, the G10 handle scales incorporate a bow drill on both sides of the handle for ambidextrous use.
- Generous lanyard hole positioned at the rear of the handle allows for paracord attachment.
- To complete the package, the LBF-01 Gen-2 is presented in our signature foam-lined presentation case complete with a warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch, and vinyl logo sticker.
To learn more about Halfbreed Blades. CLICK HERE