Giantmouse Knives has recently expanded on the ACE Biblio knife series with a new Brass variant.
Giantmouse Knives states “We love brass as much as we love bronze. An alloy of copper and zinc, brass has a golden warmth to it that only gets better with age and use.
Imagine going through an old tool chest in your Grandfather’s garage, and discovering an old brass tool – darkened with patina from age, but with polished areas where it was gripped over many years by calloused, honest working hands.
This is a tool with character. Although it may look worn, upon closer inspection, you can see that is has been lovingly cared for over time.
The whetstone sitting on the workbench attests to its still razor sharp blade.
This is a tool that you are proud to become the custodian of, and use yourself for years to come, until it’s discovered by one of your descendants one day.
At 4.9 ounces, the Brass Biblio feels great in hand – a substantial tool that can tackle any cutting chore you are faced with, and one day you’ll be proud to have a grandchild find it in your old forgotten tool chest.”
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. Satin finish.
- Handle: Brass.
- Clip: Wire – Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened – Bead Blasted.
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3mm)
- Handle Length: 4″ (101.6mm)
- Overall Length: 6.875″ (174.6mm)
- Weight: 4.9oz (139g)
To learn more about Giantmouse Knives.CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL