GiantMouse Knives has recently released their latest offering in folder knives with the new ACE Sonoma V2 blackout knife.
GiantMouse Knives states “The Sonoma V2 has gone to the dark side.
The original Sonoma frame-lock was designed as an urban utility folder in flat titanium.
For V2, we designed an outdoor working liner-lock with rounded scales.
As with the original Sonoma, the Sonoma V2 is manufactured by Reate Knives.
This new version of the Sonoma V2 sports black G10 scales, brass backspacer, and a black PVD Elmax blade.”
- Blade Steel: Elmax. Black PVD Finish.
- Handle: Black G10.
- Backspacer: Brass.
- Clip: Wire.
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 3.4″ (87.3mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.138″ (3.5mm)
- Handle Length: 4.5″ (114.3mm)
- Overall Length: 8″ (203.2mm)
- Weight: 3oz (85g)
To learn more about GiantMouse Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL