GiantMouse Knives has recently announced the roll out of two new Carbonfiber ACE Grand folder knives in both a satin and stonewash blade variants.
GiantMouse Knives states “The ACE Grand is our EDC friendly version of the popular GM5, which we designed to be a “magnum opus” – the ultimate GiantMouse folder to date.
A cool design with an even cooler look and finish. We used Carbon Fiber for the rounded scales, and bead blasted them for a bit of extra gripiness.
We also went with nested liners and a strong liner lock, and kept the large stout backspacer (in titanium) for strength, but added a nice deep carry wire pocket clip, for a nice comfortable carry.
The Elmax steel blade was designed to be perfect for all-around use, and we kept it exactly like it was in the GM5.
A high Saber Flat Grind makes it a strong but very effective slicer, and the pronounced swedge provides a fine point for penetration without losing strength at the tip.”
- Blade Steel: Uddeholm Elmax SuperClean
- Handle: Carbon Fiber
- Backspacer: Titanium
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Length: 3.3125″ (81.14mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame.
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″ (4mm)
- Handle Length: 4.5″ (114.3mm)
- Overall Length: 7.875″ (200mm)
- Weight: 4.6oz (130g)
To learn more about GiantMouse Knives. CLICK HERE