KA-BAR known for their iconic military fighting knives has announced the new USSF SPACE-BAR knife.
KA-BAR states “Introducing the tried-and-true KA-BAR Fighting/Utility Knife to a post-orbital world.
Made with battle-tested 1095 Cro-Van steel, the blade has a grey powder coating and is marked “USSF” and “KA-BAR”.
The handle is blue Kraton G® and is carried in a grey hard plastic sheath that is MOLLE-compatible.
Made in Olean, NY, USA, Earth”
- WEIGHT:0.65 lb
- BLADE TYPE:Fixed Blade
- BLADE LENGTH:7 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH:11.75 inches
- EDGE ANGLES:20
- SHAPE:Clip Point
- TANG STAMP:USSF/KA-BAR
- KNIFE MATERIAL:1095 Cro-Van
- HANDLE MATERIAL:Blue Kraton G
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS:56-58
- BUTT CAP/GUARD:Yes
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:United States
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:Taiwan
- BLADE THICKNESS:0.165 inches
- BLADE WIDTH:1.188 inches
To learn more about KA-BAR. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL