KA-BAR has recently unveiled another fixed blade for their 2020 line up with the TDI Pocket Strike fixed blade knife designed for EDC.
KA-BAR states “The 2491 TDI Pocket Strike was created by John Benner, owner of the Tactical Defense Institute (TDI).
The Pocket Strike is a fixed blade designed to nest in your pocket inside of its hard plastic sheath.
The sheath clips to your pocket, allowing you to use the ring at the end of the knife for quick deployment while keeping your sheath in your pocket.”
- WEIGHT:0.4 lb
- BLADE TYPE:Fixed Blade
- BLADE LENGTH:3.188 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH:7.75 inches
- TANG STAMP:KA-BAR/TDI
- KNIFE MATERIAL:AUS 8A Stainless Steel
- HANDLE MATERIAL:Nylon/Fiberglass
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS:57-59
- KNIFE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:Taiwan
- SHEATH COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:Taiwan
- BLADE WIDTH:1.675 inches
To learn more about KA-BAR. CLICK HERE