GiantMouse Knives has introduced their latest with the new ACE Corta knife series.
GiantMouse Knives states “Given the popularity of our Limited Edition GM6 Integral folder, we’ve repurposed the design for an ACE line folder that we believe will quickly become a new favorite among GiantMouse fans.
The new ACE “Corta” (conjugation of “cortar”, meaning “to cut”) is a small stout flipper with a pointy but strong blade that fires open like a rocket.
The flat saber grind, combined with the blade’s sleek lines with straight back and classic edge line, give the blade an almost fang like look.
Once you get the Corta in hand and flip it open a few times, you’ll feel the function that was designed into this knife.
The simple but beautiful lines of the Corta are a nod to the designers’ Nordic heritage, resulting in a functional tool for use in everyday life.”
- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 MICROCLEAN stainless steel. PVD finish.
- Handle: Black G10.
- Backspacer: Brass.Green Canvas Micarta.Natural Canvas Micarta.
- Clip: Wire – Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened.
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 3.1″ (78mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.138″ (3.5mm)
- Handle Length: 4.18″ (106mm)
- Overall Length: 7.3″ (185mm)
- Weight: 4oz (113.4g)
To learn more about GiantMouse Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL