Midwest Industries has recently released their new Enhanced AR-15 pattern drop in Flat Trigger.
Midwest Industries states “Improving a rifle’s trigger setup has never been simpler.
The Enhanced AR-15 Drop-in Flat Trigger from Midwest Industries is designed to be installed on AR platforms in minutes, with no fine-tuning needed.
The single-stage trigger offers the smoothest possible break and a clean release that shooters crave.
With a quick reset and minimal overtravel, the system offers superior speed and accuracy over OEM options.”
- 3.5-lb. single-stage trigger system
- More accurate shooting with less effort
- Ultra-smooth break with a crisp, clean release
- Fits small pin size (.154)
- Quick reset and low overtravel for enhanced speed
- Interior parts are S7 tool steel with heavy-hit hardening then black nitride finished for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance
- Lightened hammer and trigger pull (3.5-lb pull weight)
- Drop safety feature
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Unit weight: 2.4 oz.
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Red anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Anti-walk pins and screws included
- Made in the USA
- MI Limited Lifetime Guarantee
To learn more about Midwest Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15