Midwest Industries has recently expanded support for Marlin’s popular line of lever-action rifles with new Ghost Ring sights and rails.
Midwest Industries states “Blazingly fast target acquisition without sacrificing accuracy.
Midwest’s new line of ghost ring sights and rails for Marlin® lever-action rifles helps you take down moving targets with ease.
These ghost rings offer the widest range of windage and elevation adjustment on the market, accounting for different ammunition and shooting conditions.
A generous aperture and great sight picture gives you just what you need to snap to a target or fleeing big game.
With options for both Marlin® 1894 and 1895, as well as Picatinny rail mounting or direct attachment for red dot users, this modular line provides ultimate flexibility.”
- Heavy-duty ghost ring for fast target acquisition
- Wide windage and elevation adjustment range for use with different ammunition
- Constructed from Hardcoat Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Steel rear aperture & front sight post
- Midwest Industries sight adjustment tool included
To learn more about Midwest Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: LONG GUN