Midwest Industries in their latest support for the AR-15 pattern has introduced the new Night Fighter AR-15 handguard series.
Midwest Industries states “Now more than ever, the modern defensive carbine needs to function at its peak in all conditions and situations.
Lights and laser designators have deservedly found a home on countless AR-platform rifles, but point of impact shifts due to legacy Mil-Spec handguard designs have limited their effectiveness … until now.
We designed our new Night Fighter Handguard specifically for engaging targets in low-light scenarios.
Built to reduce point of aim shifts and to be compatible with popular lasers, IR lights, high-rise optic mounts, NODs, and our PEQ15 iron sights, these handguards offer shooters a solution to own the night.
Each handguard is constructed around a sturdy 2.250” long steel barrel nut while still retaining a slim 1.5” outside diameter.
And, like all MI products, the Night Fighter is proudly American-made.”
- Ultra-rigid design made to minimize handguard flex
- Features patented heat treated 4140 Steel torque plate
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Two integral anti-rotation QD sling sockets
- Seven sides of M-LOK attachment surfaces
- Barrel nut and wrench included
- MI Lifetime Warranty
- 9.25” Length
- 10.5” Length
- 13.5” Length
To learn more about Midwest Industries and the Night Fighter AR-15 handguards. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15