Benchmade Knife Company has recently released their latest in the Bugout series of knives with new 535BK-4 Bugout folder knife.
Benchmade Knife Company states “Pinch yourself, you aren’t dreaming.
The latest iteration of the iconic Bugout is here.
Featuring the return of the ever-popular M390 blade steel and a detail-laden milling pattern throughout the aircraft aluminum handles, the 535BK-4 Bugout® is just what your pocket needed.”
- BLADE LENGTH – 3.24” | 8.23cm
- BLADE THICKNESS – 0.09” | 2.286mm
- OPEN – 7.46” | 18.95cm
- CLOSED – 4.22” | 10.72cm
- WEIGHT – 2.50oz | 70.87g
- HANDLE THICKNESS – 0.41” | 10.46mm
- Blade EdgePlain
- Blade Finish/ColorCerakote
- Blade SteelM390 (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Style/ShapeDrop-point
- Clip TypeMini Deep-Carry
- Clip PositionReversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lanyard HoleYes
- MOLLE CompatibleNo
- UseEvery Day
- Blade StylePlain Drop-Point
To learn more about Benchmade Knife Company and the 545bk-4 folder knife. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL