Benchmade Knife Company has recently announced the expansion of their Adamas family of knives with the new CPM-CruWear 375-1 con fix blade knife.
Benchmade Knife Company states “A new era of Adamas® is here.
The last thing your loadout needs is another heavy piece of gear to weigh you down, which is why the 375-1 Adamas® has been re-engineered to be stronger than ever before.
Machined from CPM-CruWear®, this blade brings upgraded corrosion resistance and toughness front and center.
In addition to the knife itself, the sheath has been redesigned to affix with a low profile MALICE CLIPS®, allowing users to carry the knife on MOLLE® webbing or a standard duty belt.
Modify with the times, and carry with confidence.”
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Steel:CPM-CruWear® (63-65)
- Blade Style/Shape:Drop-point
- Clip Type:N/A
- Clip Position:N/A
- Handle Material:CPM-CruWear®
- Lanyard Hole:Yes
- MOLLE Compatible:Yes
- Sheath Type:PIM
- Blade Style:Plain Drop-Point
- BLADE LENGTH – 4.20” | 10.67cm
- BLADE THICKNESS – 0.170” | 4.318mm
- OPEN – 9.17” | 23.29cm
- WEIGHT – 5.66oz | 160.46g
- HANDLE THICKNESS – 0.17” | 4.32mm
- SHEATH WEIGHT – 1.11oz | 31.47g
To learn more about Benchmade Knife Company. CLICK HERE