Noise Fighters has announced their latest kit for the nightvision market with the X-14-ARM which Noise Fighter touts as the what they believe to be the lightest single monocular mounting solution currently available.
Noise Fighters states “The Noisefighters X14-Arm™ is a featherweight PVS-14 night vision monocular mounting arm produced with cutting edge manufacturing and material technologies.
The X14-Arm weighs 0.7 oz / 20 g total, or over 63% less than a milspec J-Arm. Just attach a monocular, snap the complete assembly into an industry-standard dovetail helmet mount, and enjoy.”
- COMPATIBLE WITH: MILSPEC PVS-14, VYPER-14, MOD3 (AUTOGAIN VERSION ONLY)
- HELMET MOUNTING COMPATIBILITY: DOVETAIL
- INTERPUPILLARY DISTANCE (IPD) COMPATIBILITY: 55 – 75mm
- MATERIALS USED: HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYMER FROM ARKEMA®; ANODIZED ALUMINUM; STAINLESS STEEL
- FINISH: BLACK
- TOTAL ASSEMBLED WEIGHT OF THIS PRODUCT: 0.7 OZ / 20 g
- DIMENSIONS: 3.5 x 1 x 1.25″
- ESTIMATED COMBINED WEIGHT WITH A MILSPEC PVS-14 ATTACHED (L3® UNFILMED 11769 TUBE, NO BATTERY, NO EYECUP RETAINING RING, NO RUBBER EYECUP, NO DEMIST SHIELD INSTALLED): 11.6 OZ
- ESTIMATED COMBINED WEIGHT WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT NIGHTLINE, INC. NL914C MONOCULAR (L3® UNFILMED 11769 TUBE, NO BATTERY, NO EYECUP RETAINING RING, NO RUBBER EYECUP, NO DEMIST SHIELD INSTALLED): 10.7 OZ
To learn more about Noise Fighters. CLICK HERE
Categories: NIGHT VISION