Noise Fighters has launched their new Panobridge which is a AN/PVS-14 ultra-light night vision bridge with an adjustable field of view.
Noise Fighters states “Panobridge™ is a first-of-its-kind night vision bridge mount that provides up to 75 degrees field of view with milspec AN/PVS-14s, yet it weighs 25% less than a single milspec J-Arm.
Introducing an entirely new way to see more of the dark.
The patent pending Noisefighters Panobridge provides a panoramic night vision image by exploiting the brain’s ability to merge split images from two outward-angled monoculars into one cohesive picture.
The so-called tube effect that is traditionally experienced with single or dual intensifiers is eliminated.
With our innovative AFOV (Adjustable Field of View) mechanism and resulting wide-view image, you can enjoy vastly improved situational awareness and the feeling like you’re not even looking through image intensifying tubes.”
- COMPATIBLE WITH: MILSPEC AN/PVS-14 MONOCULAR, VYPER-14 MONOCULAR, MOD3 MONOCULAR (AUTOGAIN VERSION ONLY)
- HELMET MOUNTING COMPATIBILITY: DOVETAIL
- ESTIMATED MAXIMUM FIELD OF VIEW WITH MILSPEC PVS-14 MONOCULARS FULLY ROTATED OUTBOARD: 75 DEGREES
- INTERPUPILLARY DISTANCE (IPD) COMPATIBILITY: 55 – 75mm
- MATERIALS USED: HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYMER FROM ARKEMA®; ANODIZED ALUMINUM; STAINLESS STEEL
- OPTIONAL FINISH: CERAKOTE® HIGH TEMPERATURE, HIGH HARDNESS, CORROSION RESISTANT CERAMIC COATING
- TOTAL ASSEMBLED WEIGHT OF THIS PRODUCT: 1.5 OZ
- DIMENSIONS (COLLAPSED FOR STORAGE): 2.75 x 2.75 x 1.25″
- ESTIMATED COMBINED WEIGHT WITH TWO MILSPEC PVS-14’S ATTACHED (L3® UNFILMED 11769 TUBE, NO BATTERIES, NO EYECUP RETAINING RINGS, NO RUBBER EYECUPS, NO DEMIST SHIELDS INSTALLED): 23.3 OZ
- ESTIMATED COMBINED WEIGHT WITH TWO LIGHTWEIGHT NIGHTLINE NL914C MONOCULARS (L3® UNFILMED 11769 TUBE, NO BATTERIES, NO EYECUP RETAINING RINGS, NO RUBBER EYECUPS, NO DEMIST SHIELDS INSTALLED): 21.5 OZ
To learn more about Noise Fighters. CLICK HERE
Categories: NIGHT VISION