Unity Tactical has teamed up with TNVC in the debut of the TAPS-DBAL weapon mountable sight and light control system switch.
Unity Tactical states “TAPS (Tactical Augmented Pressure Switch) from TNVC and Unity Tactical is a complete one-point command and control system for weapon-mounted electronics.
It provides low profile, dual-device control for Surefire/Modlite weapon lights and Steiner DBAL lasers.
TAPS-DBAL mounts directly to any industry standard rail, including M1913 Picatinny, KEYMOD, and M-LOK.
No third party rail adapters are needed, keeping the weapon lighter and sleeker.
It features two on-board buttons and three accessory leads.”
- TAPS-DBAL is designed specifically for use with Steiner DBAL-A3 and A4 models along side Surefire and Modlite weapon lights.
- TAPS-DBAL allows for full functional use of the unique “Visible Override” feature on Steiner DBAL-A3 and A4 lasers. The Y-Splitter Crane Laser leads plug into the standard and Visible Override ports on the back of the laser. The Light lead plugs into the Surefire or Modlite tail cap port.
- Button 1 will fire the DBAL laser in whatever setting is manually selected on the laser housing.
- Button 2 will fire the white light + DBAL laser visible laser, regardless if it is physically set to an infrared setting.
- TAPS-DBAL is the only switch that provides full functional utility of the DBAL-A3/A4 Visible Override feature. This capability gives users unmatched control of their light/laser combo in all tactical situations.
- Weight: 2.25oz w/hardware
- Waterproof: 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Meets MIL-STD-801G(1)-512.6
To learn more about the TAPS-DBAL switch. CLICK HERE