Strike Industries has recently announced their new EDC tool the 19 Striker.
Strike Industries states “The 19 STRIKER from Strike Industries gives you a way to avoid contaminated surfaces with 15+ features and tools.
Stop touching filthy shared surfaces as you can now open doors and press buttons without direct contact.
Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and bead blast anodized, the material and coating gives you antimicrobial properties which continually disrupt and prevent growth of microorganisms like bacteria, mold and mildew.
While others similar devices mainly use a closed-loop design, the 19 STRIKER is an open-loop S shape that can be used as a hook on a belt loop, pack or even a shipping bag if needed.
The S shape design is easy to deploy and convenient for storage almost anywhere.
The special ergonomic design of the 19 STRIKER sits in the user’s hand for comfort and control.
Additional tools built-in the 19 STRIKER is the use of a flathead screwdriver, bottle or soda can tab opener, staple remover, lottery ticket scratcher, and key ring.
There are plenty of tools like this on the market but none have as much going on like the 19 STRIKER.”
- Anodized aluminum gives antimicrobial properties which continually disrupt and prevent growth of microorganisms like bacteria, mold and mildew
- S-shape can be used as a hook on belt loop, pack or shopping bag
- Design allows for easy deployment and storage
- Bottle or soda can tab opener
- Ergonomic design for comfort and control in users hand
- Avoid contact with doors and surfaces
- Assists with opening and closing of doors with minimal or no touch
– Tools: Contactless button pusher, Bottle and Soda can tab opener, Flathead screwdriver, Staple remover, Lottery ticket scratcher, Key ring -6061-T6 aluminum bead blasted anodized
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL