Kore Essentials has teamed up with popular knife maker Toor Knives to introduce the all new KORE Defender fixed blade knife.
Kore Essentials states “Kore Essentials & Toor Knives have teamed up to construct a custom steel blade that will become a staple to your EDC [everyday carry] for years to come.”
- Blade is CPM S35VN Steel & heat treated Rockwell rated at 59-61. This equates to maximum durability in tough environments, without diminished quality.
- Integrated finger hole allows for a seamless draw & total control.
- Custom carved handle in black or gray G10 [high pressure, fiberglass laminate]. No two are the same.
- Sturdy Kydex sheath snaps & locks your knife to your belts for security [fits 1″ to 1.75″ wide belts].
- Specs: overall knife length 6.5″; blade length & thickness 2.5″/ 3/16″, weight 4.7 oz.
To learn more about Kore Essentials. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL