The Benchmade Knife Company has recently shown off their new limited edition 486-201 Gold CLass Saibu folder knife.
Benchmade Knives states “Harkening back to the heritage of its designer, the all-new 486-201 Gold Class Saibu® combines the artistry of Seiichi Nakamura with the fine craftsmanship of our accomplished bladesmiths.
Inspired by the ornate temple shrines of Japan, the 486-201 marries an ivory G10 handle with crimson G10 inlays, assembled around a Rose™️ Damasteel®️ blade.
24-karat gold-plated hardware accentuates this homage to Japanese tradition and is limited to 250 pieces.”
- BLADE LENGTH – 2.98” | 7.57cm
- BLADE THICKNESS – 0.114” | 2.896mm
- OPEN – 6.79” | 17.25cm
- CLOSED – 3.82” | 9.70cm
- WEIGHT – 2.70oz | 76.54g
- HANDLE THICKNESS – 0.48” | 12.19mm
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Finish/Color:Damasteel
- Blade SteelDama:steel (58-60HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape:Drop-point
- Clip Type:Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position:Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material:Ivory G10 with Crimson G10 Inlay
- MOLLE Compatible:No
- Use:Every Day
- Blade Style:Plain Drop-Point
To learn more about The Benchmade Knife Company. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL