Benchmade Knife Company has recently released their latest offering and this time it’s not a knife per say, but a cigar cutter. The 1500 Cigar cutter.
I know some of you purest are saying to yourselves “WHY TF is Attackcopter posting about a cigar cutter?”
Well you see Cigars go hand in hand with firearms just like cocaine and waffles.
It’s only natural we fill you in on all the industry goodies.
Benchmade Knife Company states “Following our popular limited Gold Class releases, the1500 brings our automatic Cigar Cutter into full production for the first time.
The new bias-offset, guillotine-style S30V blade now contacts the liner inside of the multi-layered Richlite handle, ensuring the cleanest and most efficient cut for a smooth, even draw.
The included leather carry pouch offers understated protection in your pocket.
Great for novices and aficionados alike, the 1500 Cigar Cutter adds a touch of class to your next smoke.”
- RING GAUGE – 60
- BLADE THICKNESS – 0.09” | 2.286mm
- OVERALL LENGTH – 4.185” | 10.63cm
- WEIGHT – 3.95oz | 112.0g
- HANDLE THICKNESS – 0.515” | 13.08mm
- SHEATH WEIGHT – 0.44oz | 12.70g
- Blade Edge:Plain
- Blade Finish/Color:Satin
- Blade Steel:CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape:Chisel Ground/Guillotine
- Clip Type:No Clip
- Clip Position:N/A
- Handle Material:Chocolate/Brown/Red layered Richlite
- Lanyard Hole:No
- MOLLE Compatible:No
- Sheath Type:Leather
- Use:Every Day
- Blade Style:Guillotine
- Handle Material:Blade Finish: Finish Satin Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60) Handle Material: Richlite
To learn more about the Benchmade Knife Company. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL