The Benchmade Knife Company has recently announced their latest additio to the Infidel automatic knife series with the new 3300BK-2001 model.
Benchmade Knife Company states “For the days you simply don’t need to fly under the radar, the new 3300BK-2001 is the latest iteration of the popularized Infidel®️ OTF platform.
Building upon the decade-long legacy of the Infidel®️ family, the 3300BK-2001 brings a new flourish of color to this overtly tactical design with blue anodized handles.
Updated to a CPM-S30V blade with a black DLC finish, this fan-favorite is a statement piece that’s built to last.
The 3300BK-2001 is a Unlimited Limited product, that will only be available for 1 year.”
– Blade Edge:Plain
– Blade Finish/Color:Diamond-like Carbon Coated
– Blade Steel:CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
– Blade Style/Shape:Double-Edge Dagger
– Clip Type:Deep-Carry
– Clip Position:Tip-Down
– Handle Material:6061-T6 Aluminum
– MOLLE Compatible:Yes
– Blade Style:Plain Double-Edge Dagger
– Blade Finish: DLC
– Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60)
– Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum(Blue)
– BLADE LENGTH: 3.91” [9.93cm]
– BLADE THICKNESS: 0.118” [2.997mm]
– OPEN: 8.91” [22.63cm]
– CLOSED: 5.00” [12.70cm]
– WEIGHT: 4.90oz [138.91g]
– HANDLE: THICKNESS 0.59” [14.99mm]
To learn more about the Benchmade Knife Company and the 3300BK-2001 Infidel OTF knife. CLICK HERE
EXTRA GALLERY. CLICK TO ENLARGE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL