Kershaw Knives recently debuted their latest offering in their Sprint Run Edition of knives with the new bareknuckle M390 carbon fiber blackwash flipper knife.
Kershaw Knives states “Taking inspiration from the legendary ZT 0777, the Bareknuckle returns with premium Kershaw materials.
The blade is top-of-the-line M390 steel with a BlackWash finish.
A sleek carbon fiber handle matches the dark blade for a stealthy look.
The handle, along with the Sub-Frame Lock, help keep the knife light in the pocket.
The Bareknuckle includes a deep-carry pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry.”
– Edition:Sprint Run
– Use: Everyday, Outdoor, Work
– Type: Manual
– Style: Pocketknife
– Designer: Kershaw Originals
– Blade Style: Drop Point
– Blade Edge: Plain
– Opening Action: Manual KVT ball bearings
– Opens With: Flipper
– Lock Type: Sub-Frame Lock
– Pocketclip: Reversible deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
– Handle Color: Black
– Hardware: Glass-filled nylon backspacer, steel screws
– Made in USA: Yes
– Warranty Limited: Lifetime Warranty
– Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
– Blade Steel: M390
– Blade Finish/Coating: BlackWash™ coating
– Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (3 mm)
– Closed Length: 4.7 in. (11.8 cm)
– Handle Material: Carbon fiber
– Handle Thickness: 0.45 in. (11.5 mm)
– Overall Length: 8.2 in. (20.7 cm)
– Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)
To learn more about Kershaw Knives and the Bareknuckle M390 flipper knife. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL