Kershaw Knives has recently announced their new Sprint run series of knives with the Random Leek- Yello, blackwash folder knife.
Kershaw Knives states “For the first time ever, the famous Leek comes in vivid yellow and with the rarely seen reverse tanto BlackWash blade.
Plus, its upgraded CPM S30V blade steel can take care of a full range of cutting tasks.
To increase durability, this Random Leek uses a cerakote handle coating for the first time in Kershaw’s history.
It opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening.”
– Edition: Sprint Run
– Use: Everyday
– Type: Assisted
– Style Pocket:knife
– Designer: Ken Onion
– Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
– Blade Edge: Plain
– Opening: Action Assisted SpeedSafe®
– Opens: With Flipper
– Lock Type: Liner lock
– Pocketclip Reversible (right, tip-up/down)
– Handle Color: Yellow
– Hardware: All-black anodized hardware
– Made in USA: Yes
– Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
– Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
– Blade Steel: CPM S30V
– Blade Finish/Coating: BlackWash™ coating
– Blade Thickness: 0.09 in. (2.29 mm)
– Closed Length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
– Handle Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
– Handle Finish/Coating: Cerakote
– Handle Thickness: 0.35 in. (8.9 mm)
– Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
– Weight: 2.6 oz. (74 g)
To learn more about Kershaw Knives. CLICK HERE
Categories: KNIFE & TOOL