JP Enterprises has announced the roll out of their new M-LOK series of handguards for the AR-15 pattern of weapons.
Currently, JP Enterprises‘ M-LOK series handguards are available in 15.5″, 12.5″, and 9.25″ lengths.
JP Enterprises states “the M-LOK Series features a slimmer 1.6” tube with an integral, full-length top rail. Keeping with our modular design philosophy, rails and accessories can mount to any of the remaining seven positions around the tube.
Our heavy-duty rock-blast finish then offers a coarse, no-slip grip along the full length.
The mounting method utilizes a slimmed-down version of our proven dual-nut system for the same extreme strength and retention as our MK III system.
Added to this is a sturdy bayonet-style cross-bolt attachment that allows for easy mounting over most low-profile gas blocks while still giving a positive threaded attachment for the tube.
Compatible with any AR-15 upper receiver, the M-LOK Series hand guards are a great JP offering for any rifle build you have in the works.”
– Slimmer, light-weight design
– Full M-LOK accessory compatibility
– Full-length integral 12:00 rail
– Modular mounting at seven positions around tube
– Rugged, rock blast texture for sturdy grip retention
– Compatible with any AR-15 upper receiver and most low-profile gas blocks
– Proven dual-nut mounting method provides rock-solid strength and retention
– Ultra-sturdy cross-bolt tube attachment that will not break during install like similar tubes
To learn more about JP Enterprises and their MLOK series of handguards. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15