JP Enterprises has launched their latest offering with the JP-5 pistol caliber carbine platform.
JP Enterprises states “After almost two years of development and months of building anticipation, we’re ready to take orders for the first production run of this revolutionary new 9mm PCC platform.
A mix of the best parts of the H&K MP5 and our GMR-15™, the new JP-5™ is sure to be the PCC benchmark for years to come.”
- Receivers:Machined billet JP-5™ G940 receiver set
- Finish:Matte Black
- Barrel:14.5″ Supermatch™ | light contour | 1:10 twist
- Muzzle:Competition Series Compensator
- Barrel Finish:Polished stainless | pin/weld to 16″
- Heat Sink:N/A
- Hand Guard:MK III Rapid Configuration | Rifle (12.5” OAL)
- Charging Handle:Radian Raptor top-charge handle
- Operating System:Black 9mm JP-5™ roller-delay/td>
- Buffer:9mm JP-5™ Silent Captured Spring
- Trigger:3.5-4.0 lbs. | Curved
- Stock:Hogue Overmolded Carbine
To learn more about JP Enterprises. CLICK HERE