Shield Arms has launched their second generation SA-15 folding AR-15 pattern lower receiver and firear series.
Shield Arms states “The Shield Arms FLR is an AR-15 lower receiver with a built-in folding mechanism – not an adapter – that allows your pistol brace or buttstock to fold for compact storage.
When folded, the pistol or rifle becomes much easier to fit in a backpack or compact space (think truck gun), making everyday carry a lot easier.
- Built-in folding mechanism for compact storage – NOT AN ADAPTER
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Ships with an h2 weight proprietary buffer
- Accepts standard AR-15 magazines
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag changes
- Caliber marking of “MULTI”
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
To learn more about Shield Arms. CLICK HERE