Midwest Industries has shown greater support for the Ruger 10/22 pattern with their new fixed barrel Ruger 10/22 chassis.
Currently, Midwest Industries Fixed Barrel Ruger 10/22 chassis comes in two forend lengths of 8 inches and a longer 13 inch length.
Midwest Industriesstates “With over 6 million rifles manufactured in over fifty years of production, countless Ruger 10/22’s are tucked away in gun safes and rifle racks scattered across the country.
Midwest Industries is excited to announce the release of our new chassis for the fixed barrel Ruger 10/22, expanding upon a long tradition of robust aftermarket support for this timeless rimfire design.
Designed to complement our 10/22 TakeDown® chassis and handguard, as well as our line of optic mounts and Picatinny top rails, our new 10/22 chassis design features a true free float design, with two anti-rotation QD sling sockets, a threaded end designed to accommodate AR-15 and M4 buffer tubes, with 8” and 13” M-Lok™ handguard options.
Each handguard features eight sides of M-Lok slots, allowing the shooter to mount a variety of modern accessories including bipods, lights, lasers, barricade stops, and foregrips.”
– Lightweight design with a slim profile
– True Free Float Design
– Mounting bolt and wrench included
– 1.290″ Inside Diameter
– Two built in anti-rotation QD sockets
– Features 8 sides of M-Lok™ slots
– 5-slot polymer M-Lok™ rail included
– Construction from 6061 Aluminum, Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized for a lifetime of service
– Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
– MI Lifetime Warranty
– 100% Made in America – Keeps America Working
– US Patent Pending
To learn more about Midwest Industries and their new Ruger 10/22 fixed barrel chassis. CLICK HERE