Midwest Industries has recently released their latest offering in optic red-dot mounts with their new NON-QD optic mounts available in a number of different heights along with support for the Trijicon MRO pattern and Aimpoint T1 and T2 patterns.
– Lightweight, super strong, and snag free design
– Designed and tested to withstand real world use by military or law enforcement agencies.
– Billet machined from Aerospace 6061 T6 aluminum
– Milspec hard coat anodized finish
– Steel cross bolts that engage stainless heli-coils for superior clamping force
– All installation tools and hardware are included
– 100 percent made in the USA with a MI lifetime warranty
– Installation: Remove bolts from MI optic mount and install desired red dot with compatible T1/T2 Interface.
Torque optic screws to manufacturer recommended specification.
Slide MI optic mount onto upper receiver and torque optic mount cross bolts to 40 inch lbs.
To learn more about Midwest Industries and the NON QD optic mounts. CLICK HERE
EXTRA GALLERY. CLICK TO ENLARGE