Midwest Industries who over the years have shown massive support for Ruger in the aftermarket component field has announced the roll out of their latest offering the Midwest Industries Chassis for the Ruger PC Carbine.
The Ruger PC carbine is an extremely popular option in semi-automatic 9mm carbines and the new Midwest Industries Chassis is a perfect blend of features which allows you to to use more AR-style mounting and furniture.
This allows for a deeper level of customization with grips, lights, optics, etc.
– Easy Installation
– Chassis is Designed to Retain the Factory Iron Sights
– Constructed from 6061 Aluminum Hard Coat Anodized
– Two Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
– Mil-Spec Diameter 6-Position Stock Tube – Waterproof Compartment
– Retains Factory Easy-Change Magazine Well
– Weight 1lb 11oz Installed (Without customer supplied stock/grip)
– All Tools and Mounting Hardware Included
– MI Lifetime Warranty 100% Made in the USA