Sig Sauer has announced their latest offering in the AR-15 pattern of weapons with the new SigM400 Tread pistol.
Sig Sauer states “The M400 TREAD pistol is an optics ready, aluminum receiver rifle caliber pistol.
The TREAD pistol features a 11.5” Nitride Coated barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Shockwave Blade multi position pistol brace, and is available in 5.56 NATO”
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 11.5”;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
– Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
– OPERATING SYSTEM:Direct Impingement
– CALIBER:5.56 NATO
– OVERALL LENGTH (IN):27 in (686 mm)
– OVERALL WIDTH:2.5 in (64 mm)
– HEIGHT:7.5 in (191 mm)
– BARREL LENGTH:11.5 in (292 mm)
– WEIGHT (OZ):6 lbs (2.7 kg)
– TWIST RATE:1:7
– MAG TYPE:AR-15
To learn more about the M400 Tread pistol. CLICK HERE