You know that one guy on facebook who always says ” yeah bro, but you should get a 10mm” well he is jizzing his pants right now because CMMG just announced the Banshee in 10MM.
The CMMG Banshee 10mm MK10 pattern is available in a multitude of variants within pistol, and rifle formats.
CMMG states “CMMG’s 10mm BANSHEE is the first AR capable of reliably running the wide assortment of 10mm ammunition on the market.
It uses CMMG’s patent pending Radial Delayed Blowback operating system to significantly reduce felt recoil.
The 10mm BANSHEE ships with one 30-round SGM Magazine (Glock Magazine Compatible) and uses CMMG’s patented bolt catch linkage to hold the bolt open after the last round.”
– CALIBER: 10mm
– BARREL: 8″, 1:16 twist, Medium Taper, 4140CM, SBN
– MUZZLE: SV Brake, threaded .578-28
– GAS PORT LOCATION: N/A
– RECEIVER: Forged 7075-T6 AL M4 type upper, Forged 7075-T6 AL Lower
– HAND GUARD: CMMG RML7 M-Lok hand guard
– FINISH: Hard Coat Anodized Receivers and Hand Guard (Can be upgraded to Cerakote)
– CHARGING HANDLE: CMMG Mil-Spec
– PISTOL GRIP: CMMG A2
– RECEIVER EXTENSION: CMMG Pistol Receiver Extension w/Ambi Sling Plate
– TRIGGER: CMMG Single Stage Mil-Spec Style Trigger
– TRIGGER GUARD: Integrated Into Lower
– SAFETY SELECTOR: CMMG Mil-Spec
– MAGAZINE: SGM 30rd Glock Magazine
Categories: AR15 AR-15