Midwest Industries has recently announced the availability of their GAU-5A M-LOK handguard now available for purchase on the civillian market.
This is the exact same handguard used in the GAU-5A that was sold to the U.S. Airforce.
Modifications are present on the handguard to work with the Cry Havoc adapter.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
– Simple installation
– Super lightweight
– 10.50″ model weighs only 7.9 oz with barrel nut
– Super slim 1.5 inch outside diameter, 1.3 inch inside diameter
– Eight sides of Magpul® M-LOK slots
– One five slot Magpul® M-LOK™ Polymer Rail Section included
– Proprietary barrel nut and barrel nut wrench included
– Patented Torque Plate System US Patent Number 9,453,694
– Five anti-rotation QD sling swivel sockets
– High quality MIL-STD 1913 top rail
– Rugged construction from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
– Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
– 100% Made in America – Keeps America Working
– MI Lifetime Warranty
To learn more about Midwest Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15