Currently, Taylor Freelance will offer the Canik Backstrap grip panel in a tungesten cerakote finish and states red and black color options will be coming in the near future.
Taylor Freelance states “While not as heavy as our brass version, the added mass of an aluminum backstrap grip panel offers a smaller dose of the same benefits, while offering the same checkering and built-in magwell mount.
This Tungsten-colored model should appeal to IDPA competitors who are not allowed to use brass grip panels in competition.”
– absorbs some recoil (1.1 ounces added)
– lowers the center of gravity (less top-heavy)
– High-traction checkered surface (better control)
– built-in mount for TF Magwell
– IDPA compliant “non-weighted” grip panel
– brilliant colors!
To learn more about Taylor Freelance. CLICK HERE