Canik has announced their latest firearm and this time in the double stack sub-compact series.
The Canik TP9 Elite SC pistol chambered in 9mm is was made for conceal carry and packs all the features of its full sized brethren.
Modularity plays a big roll in Canik’s new TP9 Elite SC pistol as it sports interchangeable back straps and pre-milled slide with adapter plate for red dot optics.
– Interchangeable back strap in 2 sizes (small and large)
– Blackout rear and phosphorous front white dot sight
– Micro red-dot interface with co-witness feature
– Striker status indicator
– Ambidextrous slide stop
– Loaded chamber indicator
– Front slide serrations
– Reversible magazine release
– Integral accessory picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913)
– Tungsten Cerakote over nitride slide finish
– Match grade nitride coated barrel
– Small parts and internal components nitride or high-wear nickel-coated
– The TP9 Elite SC comes with two magazines: one 12rd +optional finger rest base plate and one 15rd with extended baseplate. Also included are toolbox, user manual and a concealed carry holster with reversible clips for IWB and OWB use.