Kershaw Knives has rolled out their latest offering recently with the new Static also known as model #3445.
The Kershaw Static with its clever style blade is designed to be an everyday carry knife and utility workhorse.
Kershaw Knives states “With its cleaver-shaped blade, the Static excels at cutting, slicing, and chopping.
The blade is sturdy, just under three inches long, and features a slightly curved belly for enhanced versatility.
The cleaver-style tip provides good piercing capabilities while retaining the characteristic cleaver shape.
The blade steel is quality 8Cr13MoV to take and hold a work-worthy edge, no matter the demands of the task.
The Static opens one-handed with KVT ball-bearings and a flipper.
A sturdy frame lock keeps the blade secure while you work.”
– KVT ball-bearing opening
– Frame lock
– Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
– Steel: 8Cr13MoV, satin finish
– Handle: Stainless steel, gray PVD coating
– Blade Length: 2.8 in. (7.1 cm)
– Closed Length: 3.8 in. (9.7 cm)
– Overall Length: 6.75 in. (17.1 cm)
– Weight: 4 oz. (113.4 g)