FN America has recently expanded on their ultra-reliable FN-15 AR-pattern rifle series with the new FN 15 Guardian.
FN America states ” FN America, LLC is pleased to announce the launch of the FN 15® Guardian™, the newest addition to the company’s modern sporting rifle product line.
This carbine is derived from FN’s battle-proven blueprint, delivering FN reliability to all sport shooters and personal protectors who value affordable quality.
Chambered in 5.56 and weighing in at 6.6 pounds, the direct-impingement rifle is outfitted with a 15-inch M-LOK® free-floated aluminum handguard and MIL-B-11595 CMV barrel.
These premium, FN factory-installed upgrades produce tack-driving accuracy, add customization options, and improve handling.”
- 15-inch free-float handguard with continuous 12 O’clock Picatinny rail, 24 M-LOK® slots at 3, 6 and 9 O’clock
- Precision-tuned 16-inch barrel, mid-length
- 8620 steel, nitride-coated bolt carrier and 9310 steel, MPI bolt
- Mid-length gas system, low-profile gas block
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Direct impingement
- MAG CAPACITY: 30 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 6.6 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 32.1″ – 35.5″
- TWIST RATE: 1:7 RH
To learn more about FN America. CLICK HERE