FN America has launched their latest offering with the FN SCAR 15P.
FN America states “Building on the heritage of the FN SCAR® family, FN America, LLC proudly introduces the long-awaited FN SCAR 15P rifle-caliber pistol.
The 5.56 NATO-chambered pistol is an extremely lightweight and compact design, weighing in at 5.65 pounds unloaded and just under 20-inches in length with its 7.5-inch cold hammer-forged barrel.
Specifically developed with flexibility and mobility in mind, the SCAR 15P is an ideal choice for home and personal defense applications or for everyday range use.”
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 30 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 5.65 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 7.5″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 19.75″
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at 4 positions
- Vertical picatinny rail with sling QD cup
- 7.5” hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating, with 3-prong flash hider
- Dual, ambidextrous charging handles remain static under fire, user swappable left/right
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Steel body, low friction follower
- One 30-rd or one 10-rd magazine included
To learn more about FN America. CLICK HERE