GiantMouse Knives has recently introduced their latest in EDC knives with the new ACE Tribeca.
GiantMouse knives state “Introducing the GiantMouse ACE Tribeca, a stunning cutting tool named as a nod to the vibrant Tribeca neighborhood in Manhattan.
Inspired by the limited edition GM4, the Tribeca boasts a rugged, yet stylish design that combines durability and performance.
With its razor-sharp blade and ergonomic grip, this knife is perfect for a variety of outdoor activities.
The Tribeca is the ultimate cutting companion for all your outdoor adventures.
Experience the exceptional quality and style of the Tribeca, designed with passion and named with purpose.”
- Blade Steel: Magnacut. Stonewash finish.
- Clip: Wire – Reversible.
- Liner: AISI 420 Hardened.
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock.
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm) – measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame
- Blade Thickness: 0.13″ (3.25mm)
- Handle Length: 4″ (101.6mm)
- Overall Length: 7.375″ (187.3mm)
- Weight: 4.1oz (117g)
To learn more about GiantMouse Knives. CLICK HERE