Gerber Gear has recently debuted their limited edition Heritage edition Fastball folder knife in celebration of 84 years of being in business.
Gerber Gear states “We’re celebrating our 84-year history by honoring our roots.
This limited-edition Fastball boasts a new Gerber orange handle color, iconic sword and stone logo, and lasermarks created from original Gerber packaging. Small quantity available now.
The Fastball’s trend forward yet practical design has an intuitive finger flipper opening, a utilitarian wharncliffe blade, and an aircraft-grade aluminum handle.
Equipped w/ B.O.S.S. Tech™, the Fastball lives up to its name offering quick, smooth deployment – every time.”
- Limited edition design featuring Gerber orange handle, iconic sword and stone logo, and lasermarks created from original Gerber packaging
- S30V Wharncliffe blade
- Ball bearings for consistent action
- Precision detent provides “lightswitching” operation
- Easy-off liner lock release
- 3-position clip
- Blade length: 3.0”
- USA made
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Not eligible for discounts
To learn more about Gerber Gear. CLICK HERE